I’m sure that everyone is familiar with this name called “VLC”. The VLC player is a revolutionary software that launched for Windows OS to play both audio and video. In today you can experience this software as an app compatible with android OS.
In this application, you can play any variety of videos and audios. But you can experience more than that from this app. This app has no many differences with the original software. So you can experience tons of features as same as the original software. In my opinion, if you are a person who spends lots of time with your smartphone and loves to watch movies, this is the most suitable app for your purpose.
- The latest version – version 3.2.11
- Size of the app – Almost 19MB
- Requires OS – Android with ARMv7 CPU or plus
- Developer – VideoLan
- Downloads in PlayStore – 100,000,000+
Download and install
- Tap on the download button given on this site.
- Wait until the download process completes.
- Open download location and tap to run “VLC for android.apk” to install the app.
*Make sure to turn on “Unknown sources” if it needed.
For Windows PC
- At this time you don’t need an android emulator to download VLC software. You can download and install it for windows by visiting the official VLC site.
- Supports many varieties of video formats.
- You can play many varieties of audio tracks.
- VLC for Android supports to play Closed captions, subtitles, and Teletext.
- You can easily control the audio level using the widget.
- This application supports,
- More than one audio track.
- More than one subtitle track.
- Both horizontal and vertical angles.
- Adjustment of aspect-ratio.
- Increase or decrease brightness and volume level.
- VLC for android prepares a friendly environment for the users. So it has a media library for both audio and video files with cover art.
- VLC for Android app is very powerful as an audio player. As an audio player it contains a very powerful equalizer and this app can play any weird audio format.
What is new in VLC latest version.
- Developers had managed to fix crashes.
- They had fixed sub not loading issues.
- Multiple security fixes.
- VLC for Android app is a completely secure app for your device. It can access such as your external memory, gallery, storage. If you have any doubts about security, you can read app permissions while installing.
FAQ about VLC
Is this an open-source software/app or paid one?
This application is completely free of charge. So both the pc version and android version are open source applications.
Can this application read such as discs, devices, etc?
Yes. It can.VLC for Android app can play discs, devices as well as network streaming videos.
Is this similar to original software?
Not 100%.But you can experience tons of features.No many differences.
Is this support for subtitles?
Yes it is.VLC player supports many subtitle formats and also many languages.
Is this available on GooglePlayStore?
Yes it is. You can simply find it on the Play store.
So that’s it. I hope you got all the facts about VLC for Android app. In my opinion, this is a very user-friendly app and it gives us a great environment to sit back and watch whatever we want. If you want to watch movies with a high-quality player, don’t wait, tap the download button and install it.